Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fine, I'm going to Church!!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, My ex said that she was really worried for our daughter that we don't take her to church.
I was surfing around on the internet as a SurferJesus is bound to do, and I came across the Church of FreeThinkers. It's an athiest church. Wouldn't that just roast her? Frankly, if I weren't so into getting my sleep on sun, I'd consider going on a regular basis just so I could say, but you're the one who wanted me to start going to church with her. Not only would she eat shit, but she would shit out the she from the shit that she ate and make more shit to eat.

2 comments:

tina FCD said...

Wow, that's a mouthful!

Faithinate said...

It's a quote from the Jay and Silent Bob movie....though to be perfectly fair, Surfer Jesus is JUST that vulgar IRL. Whatta guy...