Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thinking About Atheist Jewelry

I've been very busy the past couple of weeks while changing clients. My current coworkers seem initially far less religious than my last group.

For some reason I got to thinking recently about how lots of Christians wear cross or crucifix pendants around their necks that just happen to pop outside their shirts all the time and naturally imagined the opposite, so I'm looking at jewelry online and considering buying a Darwin fish, Flying Spaghetti Monster or other such emblem to wear around my neck and see what kind of response I get. Hey, if the Christians can be subversively evangelical, why can't I?

I'm actually concerned about how different clients might react, so I doubt I'll have the cojones to wear it to most client sites I visit.

No comments: