Saturday, January 2, 2010

This Song's Just Six Words Long

Let's start the year by stealing from another blog, The Friendly Atheist! Inspired by a chain of "describe your [religion, lack thereof, journey or similar] in six words or less" blogs he asked his readers to contribute and posts his favorite responses:

The scientific method is my copilot. (Kerry)

Credulous fundamentalist, questioning skeptic, happy atheist. (Butch)

Forced into Catholicism. Ran away screaming! (Danene)

Accepted because taught, abandoned after thought. (Zach)

What was I thinking? So sorry. (GordonGoblin)



I can identify strongly with the first four, except I was lured into Baptists' hands instead of forced into Catholicism. The last one I think several times a week, but it has nothing to do with religion or atheism when I think it.

No comments: